- Synergy 1.11-stable-55ec3105
- Synergy server: Windows 10 version 1903 build 18362.900
- Synergy client: macOS 10.14.6 (18G1012)
- Cursor key and Function key is OK. But alphabet and number keys are not working.
- Mouse is OK.
The output log is below. Key is not found?
[2020-06-18T15:08:18] DEBUG1: recv key down id=0x00000061, mask=0x0000, button=0x001e [2020-06-18T15:08:18] DEBUG: can't get the active group, use the first group instead [2020-06-18T15:08:18] DEBUG1: mapKey 0061 (97) with mask 0000, start state: 0000 [2020-06-18T15:08:18] DEBUG1: key 0061 is not on keyboard
I don't know why but this problem is fixed by below.
- Open "Keyboard" of "System Preferences".
- Open "Input sources" and add English "U.S." keyboard.
- Restart Synergy.
I referenced this article. superuser.com